Friday, December 2, 2011

Where are my bushes!?

Please can some one post a picture of where I can find my anti-roll bar bushes? I do very little work on my car, so am not that familiealr with the underside. I have had it up on jacks and been under it, but can't even seen the anti-roll bar from underneath. Any help? Thanks





Car is a ford focus 1.6 2003 petrol 5 door.|||Sometimes the rollbar is partly behind a plastic gravel-shield. It is shaped like \__.__.__/, with the ends attacked to the lower part of the MacPherson struts. The bushes will be about 1/3 the way from ends holding the straight part to the frame indicated by the dots, and where the ends attack to the struts. It may not necessarily be straight in the middle.|||bushes? you mean bushings don,t you? ask your local ford dealer.

No comments:

Post a Comment