Friday, December 2, 2011

Repairing mot advisory parts?

Hi,





I have just passed my mot with my ford fiesta. it was served with an advisory notice being told that next time it probably wont pass.





the advisory was for:





N/S front anti-roll bar has slight play in a bush





O/S front anti-roll bar has slight play in a bush





O/S/F anti roll bar link boot split.





Anyone have knowledge of replacing these items. Is it something I can do myself with a haynes manual. I usually make my own repairs if i can.





Cheers|||Yeah should be easy enough if your confident with what your doing, especially with a haynes|||yea there pretty easy to do if ur willing to have a go yourself just 3 bolts holding them on im sure good luck


if it passed just now i wouldnt worry to much about it for a few months anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment