Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Renault Clio '02 front knocking noise?

Hey, I wonder if any of you could help me. As you may know I have a Renault Clio 2002 1.2 dynamic. Recently i've had a slight knocking noise at the front of my car when going over small bumps but it these last few weeks its got louder and seems to be most of the time. I took it to a local garage and they had a look. They said and showed me that one of the front swing-arms or anti-roll bar had snapped and kept hitting the car every time i went over a bump..so happy a problem had been found, got it fixed and went on my way. It sorted the problem for a while but now the noise is back...exactly the same as it was before. Has anyone had the same problem or a similar problem so I can at least try and identify what is going on.


Thanks in advance|||Take it back to the local garage and have them fix it right this time.


Could be another problem that causes the swing arm to fail.|||Just to say that I took it back to the garage, they looked and couldn't find anything. Took it to another garage that are alot better and they said that nothing seems to be loose and everything is fine. Im going to leave it for a bit. seems to have dulled down a bit too

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment