Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I'm getting a Peugeot 306 and i have been told it has a problem. Can anyone help me !!?

I have been told the nearside %26amp; offside anti-roll bar linkage has a slight play in the ball joint. Also the nearside %26amp; offside front track roll end ball joint has a slight play. Can anyone tell me if this is serious. Also what is the brake hose?|||It is serious enough to possibly fail the mot. Ring a garage and get quotes. The brake hoses carry brake fluid to the brakes. They are short flexible rubber hoses. If they are showing signs of perishing (surface cracks) they should be renewed immediately. Failure could have serious consequences. |||have you purchased th is car yet? can you make some deals with the people you're purchasing the car from. The stuff you detail is serious, the slight play will be cause to put a new front end under the car. In the US you'll pay big bucks. The brake hose is what causes the car to stop. It sends brake fluid to the brakes on the wheel.|||All basic repairs, all three points are MOT failures. I would think you could find a friend somewhere to do this basic stuff and the put it into garage for the tracking to be set. Not sure about costs as I do my own but I would think about about 拢160.|||Ok not serious but it would fail am MOT As for the brake hose, if their is anything wrong with that well that is serious. Get it in a garage

No comments:

Post a Comment