Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Front Stabilizer Bar for '91 Protege - Where to buy?

I'm in need of a front stabilizer bar (aka sway bar, anti roll bar) for a '91 Mazda protege LX. I need the actual bar, not just the links or bushings. The only place I could find that carried it is the Mazda dealership, which wants $200 for it - quite a bit for a steel bar with a couple bends if you ask me. I see tons of performance ones for the Miata and RX-7 / RX-8 online for less than that, but haven't been able to find one for my car.





Anybody know a place in Toronto or Ottawa, or a website that would sell this part? (and ship to Canada at a reasonable rate)|||First I would call all the junk yards around, one of them is bound to have one. If not then you can start searching the net for junk yards. If none have one then your probably out of luck. You could try places like www.summitracing.com or www.jegs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment