Wednesday, November 30, 2011

How to make my car be the ultimate handling car?

Better springs like Eibach. Better shock absorbers like koni? Also I want to insert better brakes. Any place online to get anti roll bar. I can't find my car Eibach and Koni for my car. The one I one. If I buy a different one than the one for my vehicle, will it fit. I also plan to get michelin pilot sport 16" to replace my 14" tire. Of course I don't expect it to handle like lotus exige, but I want it to handle much better.





This is the car I have. It is the first generation car that is listed there. So what things I left out for a better handling.Thanks!!





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proton_Satr鈥?/a>|||hye.. that car is from my country..and theres lots of mods you can do to super impriove it.. i would suggest you to look for TIENs shocks definitely.. and get a 'cucsco' branded member braces,a stiffer sway bar for the front %26amp; rear (eibach is good enough),..and the best tips for better handling %26amp; acceleration is to have a really good engine mounting.. (ralliart)..|||Look for 1991 Mitsubishi Mirage like the article says.





The upgrades you have mentioned are a very good starting point. Springs, shocks, sway-bar, will all dramatically improve handling, as will some decent tires/wheels.





Good luck with your upgrades!|||if the engine is in the front, take all the weight you could take of the front, including radio. So that the weight distribution will be more equal.|||put aftermarket shocks there you go

No comments:

Post a Comment